… for this blog.
- That I wrote more often.
- That I liked the sound of my written voice more.
- That I had the gift for succinct clarity.
- That it was easier to post here at the time I have something I want to say.
- That it wasn't so hard to remember what I wanted to say when I sit down to write.
- That Markdown syntax, despite all my efforts, were second-nature.
All wishes that should be easy to grant myself.
- Do it more often.
- Edit. Edit again.
- See #2.
- Look at Squarespace mobile apps.
- Use Flow and/or Evernote. 
- See #1.
 - Or stop paying for both.